The Theatre Graduate Program IS accepting applications for MA students entering the program in autumn 2023 beginning October 5th.
Theatre Studies Faculty
All application materials must be received by December 1st.
Complete the Ohio State Graduate School Application. Include the following materials with the application:
- Statement of purpose articulating your interests and goals
- Current CV or resume
- Three letters of recommendation
- Writing sample (published or unpublished) that demonstrates research, analysis, and expository writing
- One official copy of transcripts or record of marks for each university-level school attended, including English translation of any foreign documents
- Official TOEFL, IELTS, or MELAB scores for international applicants or U.S. applicants whose native language is not English
The GRE is NOT required for admission to this program unless the applicant's undergraduate GPA is less than a 3.0 or if the 4-year undergraduate degree is not from an accredited institution.
If you have any questions about the process or need additional information, please contact the External Relations Coordinator.